The Website (http://www.northernfarm.jp) is under the management and operation of Northern Farm.
Please be aware that any User who makes use of the information on The Website will be deemed to have agreed with all of the following terms. Furthermore, as necessary, terms and conditions of usage are subject to change without prior notification. In such cases, please use the website upon agreement of the latest revised terms.
- 1. Copyright and Trademark
- Copyrights of the contents of The Website (such as text, photographs, video, data, images, graphics, animation, etc.) as well as the layout, editing, etc., of these contents belong to Northern Farm. Accordingly, we prohibit unauthorized use (including copying, publication, transmission, translation, etc., of The Website, in part or in whole), reproduction, modification, alteration, or commercial use of these contents.
Furthermore, all trademark rights pertaining to the logos and symbols, etc., of Northern Farm on The Website belong to Northern Farm. We ask all Users to refrain from using these logos and symbols, etc., for purposes such as creating websites that relate to Northern Farm or Northern Farm’ products or services, or otherwise performing any actions which could possibly infringe upon Northern Farm’ trademark rights.
- 3. Compatible Browsers
- We recommend the following browsers for viewing or using The Website:
Windows Internet Explorer 8 or above
Latest version of Google Chrome
Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
Latest version of Safari
※ When using a browser other than these recommended browsers, parts of the screen may not display correctly in some cases.
- 4. Exemption from Responsibility
- Furthermore, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the content (completeness, accuracy, etc.) of the information published on The Website.
In some cases, The Company may update, add, modify, delete, etc., the contents of the information on The Website without prior notification. Also, in some cases, due to system maintenance or failure/stoppage of equipment, transmission lines, etc., or causes such as power failure, natural disaster, etc., this provision of information may be interrupted or ceased. Regarding use of The Website, we request that all Users accept all such responsibility themselves as they use The Website. Except in instances where the stipulation of law or ordinance does not permit exemption from responsibility, The Company shall not be responsible for any damages that may result from use of The Website.